- 2-day workshop will focus mainly on practical application of the topics introduced in the 1-day workshop. Hence, full attendance on the 1-day workshop is an essential requirement to participate in the 2-day advanced workshop.
- We provide booklets with exercises that can be helpful for you to integrate practices in your daily life.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Nature of mind and the saboteur within you: think about this. Isn’t our mind the most important tool that we have in going about the business of life. Yet, ask yourself: do I have a manual for mind? Do I understand it enough? Why is it that sometimes ‘I would like to do something’ yet, there seems to be another mind saying to me, ‘nay?’ We feel that understanding some basic principles about how our conscious and sub-conscious mind work is crucial in any form of healing or self-development. You will also learn how to translate this understanding to your healing process.
- Closure to unfinished businesses: You will learn how all the unfinished businesses going back to our past can be a constant leakage of our precious life energy and how they influence our physical health. Once understood this, you will learn also tools to bring closure to those experiences thus bringing greater aliveness into different areas of your life.
- Healthier relationships: You will learn how relationships, while they are great source of joy and growth, they are also cause of great conflict within us. The lack of ease in relationships is usually a great contributing factor to dis-ease in the body. Once you understand some fundamental principles of relationship, we facilitate processes so as to bring resolution, closure, healing, healthy boundaries, transformation, etc. into your relationships. Once you learn the art of transforming relationships within you first, you will witness the magic of this inner transformation reflecting in your relationships. In this way, you take the control back to yourself thus become solidly untouchable by any chaos outside of you.
- Handling paradoxes: You will learn how to move beyond simplistic assumptions of positive vs negative thinking or seeking to identify ‘one problem, one solution’ to your state of being out of balance; how to make sense and begin to relate to the ‘wholeness’ of your human experience; how to become aware of the multi -facet nature of your state of balance and wellbeing.
- Advanced level of meditation and mindfulness:
To book a place on this 2 day workshop or to register your interest please email us info@beAbundentLife.com