This document explains the collection, use and disclosure of personal and other information through this website. Personal information means information that personally identifies you, such as your name, address, telephone number and email address.
We are committed to the privacy of our visitors. We collect no personal information about you when you visit this website unless you choose to provide that information to us, for instance by requesting more information or by placing an order.
Some non-personal information is collected automatically during your visit to this website. This information cannot identify you personally, but helps us understand how visitors use the website so we can improve our service.
Non-personal information we collect during your visit includes:
- The Internet domain you are connecting from.
- Your IP address. This is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer when you connect to the Internet. In some cases the number stays the same from session to session, but in many cases, especially if you’re using a consumer Internet Service Provider, it changes each time you connect to the Internet.
- The type of browser and operating system you are using.
- The date and time you access the website.
- If you clicked a link on another website to reach this one, the address of the referring website. If the website was a search engine, the search term used to find the website is also collected.
If you voluntarily provide information to us, such as by filling in an online form, or sending us an email, this constitutes your consent to the use of that information for the stated purpose. In particular, any medical information that you may submit will be kept confidential and not disclosed to any other person without your consent. If you send us information which is for publication on the website or which you post on the website then such sending or publication will constitute your consent.
Information, personal or otherwise, is never sold or made available to third parties for any purpose, except when we are obliged to do so by the government or third parties under certain circumstances. There is always the possibility that third parties may circumvent our security measures to unlawfully intercept or access transmissions or private communications.
Cancer Options Consultancy
Consultations in Nottingham, London and by Phone and Skype
Follow my updates on Twitter
Tel 0845 009 2041
Fax 0871 425 2041
To see a video of Patricia Peat speaking about integrative cancer care go to http://youtu.be/nheMl4vfyaU –